nelnel, 2007

Have you ever considered writing about your life and sharing it with the world? Have you ever wanted to create your own story based on your experiences and tell it to the entire world? 


Well, you're not alone. 


I, as a human, like you, wanted to try everything too, including writing my own life to share with you. I've wanted to write since then, and actually, I have already written a fiction story, which I'll share with you guys so soon. I love writing novels with thrilling plots; aside from giving readers a suspenseful story, it also gives me a challenge as an author to think of the best flow for the thrill. 


Hello, my name is
nelnel (they call me that). I am a grade 12 student, a graduating one from the country they call the Pearl of the Orient Seas. Yes, it's the Philippines. I am from the Philippines. I was born in the said country in the year 2007, the year of the pig according to the traditional Chinese Zodiac. I was also raised in the same country. I am a Scorpio baby, and my MBTI is ENTJ, which is an extroverted, intuitive, thinker, and judger. You can check your MBTI at this link, https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test. Just make sure to answer all the questions honestly so that you can be able to know what personality you have.


I am a talker, or Gen Z calls it a yapper, a certified yapper. I really love talking so much, and I appreciate those people who listen to every inch of my yap. I can't live without talking, or if not talking, at least just sharing my thoughts and ideas through writing. On the other side, I am a coffee addict, and I have this habit that whenever I'm not in my usual energy, I'll drink coffee. And so far, it's effective. 

Aside from being a writer of my own, I also love documenting my life through photographs and recorded clips, such as videos. I just love collecting memories of my life, where I can go and watch them whenever I miss those moments I documented. I am a sentimental person and a keeper; I want every piece of joyful memory kept because, aside from lessons, those documented life experiences are also part of the treasures I can bring from the past to the present. 

— ❤︎

I am an engene (an enhypen fan). I’ve been with them since January of 2022, and until now, I am still their fan and rooting for them every time.

— ❤︎

Hate me or not (just kidding, please don't hate me ^^), but I'm not into strawberries. Sorry guys, but I'm not really into them. However, I'm still gonna force myself to try strawberries again and again until the time comes that I will finally like them.

I guess that's all for today. I'm still figuring out how to write in blogging perfectly, or maybe not that perfect, but you know, write like a pro.

And you know what, there was one person who told me that you shouldn't be too harsh to yourself to aim for perfection in every work that you do, looking for perfection will only find you pressuring yourself and somehow a disappointment in a particular thing, which is not suitable for your mental health. Doing your best is actually more than enough, and that’s what matters.

Until now, that advice from him has remained stuck in my head. Honestly, I would love to keep that advice and mark it in my mind every time. 

Well, in fact, I'm now bringing those words with me; it helps me to be gentle to myself.

— ••• —

Thank you, guys, for reading, and don’t forget to drink a lot of water and be happy always. Stay tuned for more blogs about my life! Have a nice day, everyone.


Stay connected with me on Instagram: @n31nel


Comments